Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Plains’ or ‘plainschurch.ca’ or ‘Plains Baptist Church’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
And now, a few points on how you may use this website:
- This website (plainschurch.ca) exists for your own general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms & conditions.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.
We hope you enjoy your stay…